This is Adam Susskind, and you are visiting my site! I am an avid writer, a new drummer, and a certified internet addict. But not in the sick sense. Like, I mean… I could stop if I wanted to…. Uhg… God it’s… it’s a little hot in here, right?
This site is for all the things I produce, whether it be videos, comics, websites, stories, music, posters, or anything of that sort.
So, why “Blue Shift Creations”?:
At some point I realized I wanted something to call my network of sites other than “Adam’s Network of Sites”. Not very interesting. So I came up with Blue Shift Creations. Red Shift is the tint of color that astronomers have come to understand as a sign that things in the universe are growing farther apart, in the cosmic sense. Blue Shift is the opposite, and because I like to write stories that kind of “come together” at the end, I though Blue Shift made sense.
Now I want someone to found Red Shift Creations so that I can have a nemesis.
Anyhoo. Enjoy the site. It’s fantastic.
Here is a running list of other things that BSC could stand for:
• Bull Shit in Color – Christine S.
• Brain Soup is Cool – Anon
• Bachelor of SCience – HSAR
• Bums Sippin’ Coffee – H.G.
• Bat Shit Crazy – Rob D.
• Bull Shit Committee – Ken K.
• Brian Smith is Cool! – Brian S.
• Bendable Straw Complex – Mike P.
• British Society of Cinematographers – Rachel L
• Burnt Slimey Cupcakes – Deb D.